How to take care laptop screen is important to ensure its longevity and prevent damage.
Here are some tips on how to take care laptop screen:
Reduce pressure, squeezing, and violent touch or action on your laptop screen.
- Use a buffer to clean your screen.
- Wipe one or only a few times when cleaning your screen.
- Avoid picking your machine by its screen.
- Close the laptop without anything on the keyboard.
- Close your laptop appropriately.
- Keep a dry environment.
- Protect your laptop’s hardware by using a hard-shell case.
- Wash your hands before using a touchscreen and ensure they’re dry before touching the display.
You can also use a soft microfiber cloth for your laptop screen and have a container of 75% rubbing alcohol handy as a disinfectant when wiping the screen or keyboard. You can use pressurized (canned) air from a safe distance to dislodge dust and other debris without ever touching the display.
If your laptop screen gets wet, you should act fast and follow these steps:
- Shut down your laptop and unplug it immediately.
- Drain, dry, and reassemble your laptop. Use a paper towel to blot and wipe away all excess liquid.
- Turn on your laptop and watch for issues.
- Get your laptop inspected by a professional if you notice any issues.
You can also try setting your laptop open and upside down to let the water naturally fall out and evaporate.
For major water spills and other liquids, you will have to either take it apart yourself or bring it to a repair shop like us.
We do fix and replace screen on all laptops manufacturers